Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun Finds

After church yesterday I decided to use my time in Barrie by myself (Michael was sleeping after his night shift) for home shopping (of course!). My focus being on the living room. At Bou Clair I got the bedroom shades (posted yesterday) and 96" schwanky (they're suede-ish feeling) purple curtains....ooo la la ! At Home Sense I found a green stool/or small end table sort of thing and a purple plant pot. Look how the colors all PERFECT match the pillows. Eeek! It makes my heart happy :)


Oh, and I found this fun little friend the other day for the living room as well. She's just the thing we need in here to help overcome the dull winter blues. Spring is just around the corner, right?!

3 comments:

Amy Fotherby said...

you did well after church (AND navigated barrie - well done!) :o)
GREAT finds!!!

Megan said...

LOVE the colors. I'm starting to see the "big picture" and I'm loving it!

Rachel Ann said...

im sure mike loves the purple...