Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Contentment

Lately I've felt convicted of my discontentment. This can be true in any area of life, including wanting to have things and evaluating my motives for that.

Hebrews 13:5 speaks to that: "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.""

But, mostly I'm referring to the struggle I've had off and on since moving here with comparing it to Austin. I am here for a reason. God has led me to amazing people here that are an encouragement to my faith walk and for that I am so grateful. To keep in a positive mindset, I whipped this up and hope to put it up somewhere in the house:



3 comments:

MTS said...

One of my very favorite phrases...

Change can be so hard, and you've certainly been through your fair share of it over the past 2 years.

I love the artwork - what a handy reminder :-)

Leanne Roberts said...

Whipped it up lol you make me laugh...that's amazing!
Praying for you!

Stephanie Marsh said...

Yeah, OK, so it took me an hour or two to tweak. But "whipped it up" sounds so easy. Haha