Monday, September 5, 2011

A $4.80 Wreath

I told you I would share with you my art projects that I worked on over the weekend. Here is the second, made out of dollar store feathers (4 packs, $1ea) and an $.80 straw wreath found at the Re-Store in Collingwood. I saw down with my glue gun and a movie and put her together. It was a bit messy, so there aren't any "in process" pics, but you get the picture of what I started with:


And the end result:



I'm still not sure where I'll hang it. I suppose it could go just about any where since it's white and versatile. I'm sure I'll let you know once I decide!

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Your wreath is adorable ~ I love it!

I am hosting a new linky party on Wednesdays ~ FALL in Love With Your Home. I'd love for you to join in the fun.

Have a very happy Labor day!